Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tubie Friends

My daughter received a tubie friend from this wonderful organization. You can request one for your tube-fed child or for your child who will be having a feeding tube placed soon by contacting them at http://www.facebook.com/tubiefriends. If you don't have a tube fed child, you can help support this wonderful organization by donating via PayPal (see details on their Facebook page). They also accept donations like feeding tubes (G, GJ, etc) and supplies.

Here is a picture of my daughter, Analeigh, with her new tubie friend (who we have not yet named lol).


I just love that there are people out there who can come up with these wonderful ideas and share them with the rest of us! I am excited by our Tubie Friend because it will also serve as a great teaching tool for my son Jayden as he grows up! If you can, please help support them and their cause in whatever way you can!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment